Take advantage of our expert finance consultants and access to multiple lenders to get your equipment finance sorted – fast.
Popular equipment finance items include:
- Heavy duty construction vehicles.
- Fixed and mobile plants.
If you’re currently in research mode, here’s a quick explanation of options in the business finance market:
A chattel mortgage allows businesses ranging from sole traders to large corporations to secure a loan against their equipment. To qualify for a chattel mortgage the equipment must be used for at least 50 per cent business purposes.
- Potential tax benefits (speak to your accountant).
- Your business owns the equipment without upfront payment.
- Loan terms available from between 1–7 years.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Low doc option to approved/eligible customers.
An operating lease allows businesses to lease equipment over a fixed term with defined kilometre usage. At the end of the term the vehicle is returned with no residual value liability.
- Amount financed is GST exclusive.
- Monthly invoices allow for easy budgeting.
- Asset is not displayed on the balance sheet.
- Other expenses such as maintenance and registration can be built into the agreement.
Message us for more information, or call now on 131 438.
Low doc car loans
If you are self-employed and need quick finance for business equipment, and don’t have two years’ worth of documentation required for a business loan – then a low doc loan can accommodate your needs.
Get your 30 second quick-quote today!